Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Wedding: Gil's Favorite Things

It will be difficult to choose, but here are my top 5 favorite things from our wedding (listed in no particular order):

1. Being surrounded by my beautiful and wonderful friends (H4L) & family
2. Dancing the night away......

with this guy of course :) love you boo.
but also....

with this guy-way to put on your boogie shoes dad!
oh and....

teaching the little girls what Beyonce is all about
(a necessary education for all young girls if you ask me...)

3. The centerpieces (shout out to mom & sis for their help)
who needs flowers at a reception when you can have these:

these handmade peace crane bouquets were perfect

4. The cake topper (which I didn't actually care about until I ran across this one...)

It had a little Maggie Mae smack dab in the middle of us
(since Matt wouldn't let her be the ring bearer...poor pup)

5. The blissful feeling as described by my smile!

I knew I felt it but it sure is fun to look back over the pictures and see that sense of sheer joy come out in pictures

Honorable Mentions (because I can't honestly only choose five things):
1. The flower in my hair-best $5 I ever spent at Claire's (woah flashback...)
2. The umbrella :)
SO glad we made a Target stop for this beauty the two days before the wedding
3. Leaving to YAY! and HOORAY flags
(oh yeah....and being on our way to Tokyo wasn't half bad either)
4. The gorgeous sanctuary-care of Trinity UMC in downtown ATL

All in all it was one fantastic day!
All photos are care of Josh Johnson Photography

1 comment:

  1. so pretty katie! loved seeing this (and i espesh loved the origami cranes!)

    ReplyDelete