I'm a little bit late updating on Stitch Fix #2 as it arrived around April 15 or so but better late than never right? I am still pleased with all of the items that came in my box and ended up keeping two of the items this time around! So here is what I received:
1. Top left--Terry cloth beige and black striped blazer. I loved this. I really did. I came oh so very close to keeping it (ask my sister, I even called for her advice!) but I decided in the end that it's about to be too warm for a blazer AND I already have 3 others. I hope I don't regret it.
2. Top middle--Chevron striped cap sleeve top. This was by far my favorite piece. I love it. It's a great fit, great material, and super cute. Since I live in Alabama I'm sure people will claim it's "Auburn" colors but your wrong it's actually a deep pink and navy. So ha! I kept this one and have already worn it!
3. Top Right--Deep Orange (think coral really) cropped trouser. I thought I would hate these. Seriously. They have no zipper, they are sort of stretchy type material and you just pull them right on up. So I gave them a chance, and I ended up keeping them! They were a bit of a splurge but they are so unlike anything else I own. It was also the only piece that I would have NEVER picked out for myself.
4. Bottom Left--Eyelet dress. Meh. I'll be honest I didn't like this one that much. Sent it right on back.
5. Bottom Right--Black skinnies. These were cute but I really already have a pair that I love.
So I would say it was another success for Stitch Fix! Box #3 is set to arrive in May just in time for our big trip to Rio. If you still haven't taken the plunge, here's my referral link:
You will not regret it! (and keep me posted once you get it...I love seeing what other folks get in their boxes)