Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A Day Late

Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars.
Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.

-Martin Luther King, Jr.


We were too busy watching this to post on the blog yesterday. Oops!:


And another thing:
We continue to pray for Haiti. (If we'd been married longer & I were older, I would probably adopt some of those sweet kiddos...)
We are also praying particularly for the families, friends, and colleagues of Rev. Sam Dixon and Rev. Clinton Rabb-we are thankful for their lives of service working for the poor and striving against injustice in the world.

1 comment:

  1. What season are you watching? I just started season 3 and my mind continues to be blown. I only started watching the show the weekend after yalls wedding, during our blizzard up here! Also, I made the same comment about adopting - although I also heard that they're making it really hard to adopt, so I'm thinking about putting my name in the hat...by the time they're ready, I'll be ready too!

    ReplyDelete