Friday, February 19, 2010

Is it Spring Yet?

This Friday is MUCH warmer than last Friday (but it's still not warm enough for the likes of this gal). Last week I figured everyone else blogged about the snow so I decided to give it a rest and come back around to this lovely phenomenon this week.

Now I know it was nothing compared to the blizzard that showed up in Texas but we had a lovely dusting of snow around here.

Maggie and I ventured out in it for a bit (yes, I did dress her in a doggie "parka"....it was cold, you would have wanted one too). She didn't like the snow much (Matt didn't like it at all, he wouldn't even go out and build a snowman/woman/person with me. loser) but she did attempt to chase a few snowballs I pitched her way. At least I got a good laugh out of that.

All of the snow melted the very next day but it was good while it lasted. I loved being able to cozy up next to the fire and snuggle in for a night of soup and cornbread. BUT I am really looking forward to spring..........

No comments:

Post a Comment