Wednesday, February 24, 2010

House Hunters


If only it was as easy as HGTV makes it out to be.

We are in the process of looking for our first home. There are a number of reasons for doing this now (although it was perhaps not in the plans a few months ago) but we can get into that on a different post.

For now, it's consuming me/us. We dream about houses (literally, Matt woke from a deep sleep the other night talking about property value and I know for a fact that I've dreamed about houses and home inspections the past two nights), we (ok really only me) look at houses all day online, we constantly ask Maggie if she wants a yard to play in, and we think about what life will be like when we have a place of our own....

now back to my day dreaming of home ownership

No comments:

Post a Comment