Thursday, May 27, 2010

M.I.A.

Woah. I haven't posted in quite some time. Things have been busy over at our house the past week as I have transitioned into my new job (more on that later) and celebrated another birthday! I am so thankful for all of my friends and family who made the day special. I can't even believe that I've already hit my "late twenties." Sheesh.

Here is the card Matt gave me for my bday:
We were both really excited about the hat that came with the card.

Except.....
It fit the Mags (who obviously loved it) better than it fit me (see below).


Turns out when a card says its for a 3 year old, it really means it. They should make cards with hats for older adults. It's a good double function for cards.
I am also extra thankful to Matt for my awesome Birthday gift...a new (well new to me) MacBook that I am currently blogging from. I love everything about it. Thanks Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment