Monday, April 30, 2012

Simplify: Round 5

I know, we are WAY behind but I am determined to finish up this project (note: most of this was actually photographed during Lent, I am just lazy in posting).
So....here are our final items for Simplify.
31. 
Another pile of my clothes
32. 

Jewelry
33. 

My books (yes, I know my pile is significantly smaller than Matt's)
34. 

Work out clothes, t-shirts, & pajamas
35. 

Matt's clothes
36. 

Bookshelf...this one will be making its way to my office at some point

37.
Some of Matt's nice suits and suit coats that no longer fit
38.

Things from the kitchen that we never use anymore
39.
Curtains that were here when we moved in (still not sure why we kept these....)
40. 
An oversized umbrella 

I must say this project became fairly difficult once we got to the last several items. It certainly felt good to simplify...particularly for items we no longer need. I had a lot more trouble giving away things that I am using or "nicer" things. I think there is still much to be learned about simplifying our lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment