Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Backyard

I know I've said it before, but I will say it again, I LOVE our backyard. We spent some time out back this weekend fixing up a few things so that we can enjoy the warmer weather that's on its way.

We began by ditching the old, dirty, moldy swing cushions and replaced them with some color! Although it took forever to figure out the right size cushions out there, I think it turned out quite nicely (and a little green and gold....)!

Then we moved on to our bigger project for the day, re-creating our gravel path. Since we moved in 2 years ago we have wanted to do something different here as the gravel is not comfortable to walk on nor is it very pretty. We toyed with paving the whole walkway but realized with the curves, that would be rather difficult. So...we decided to space pavers along the path instead and now I think it looks more garden-y and delightful.

Here's to nights spent enjoying the backyard!

No comments:

Post a Comment