Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Hammock!

I have been wanting a hammock in our backyard for a long time. I think it would be the perfect oasis in which to nap, read, rest, drink a cool beverage, you name it (although, it is currently a bit too cold for any of those activities). When we went to SIFAT last weekend we finally had the opportunity to buy an affordable hammock that also benefited the local community in Ecuador where the hammock was sewn.

We brought it home and Matt went to work to hang it between two of our trees in the yard.

I am thankful that he is so handy & got the hammock up in about thirty minutes!

Once it was up (and we made sure it was secure) Maggie and I hopped right in to enjoy the new addition to our little oasis in the backyard.

I can't wait for the weather to warm up (I know...already...I'm not much of a winter person) so that I can lay in the hammock for hours on end!



No comments:

Post a Comment