Thursday, November 13, 2014

6 Weeks



We've made it to Week 6 and yesterday we finally made our first prenatal appointment for September 15. It all still seems so surreal.

So far still feeling pretty good. The nausea is pretty come and go. I may have it one day and then the next day I won't really experience it at all. But I tell you what when it hits it does not feel good. And the tiredness....yeesh. We've been hitting the bed closer and closer to 8:00pm the past several nights.

I am trying to focus on the positives and not spend too much time worrying or being anxious about the things I can't control (which is really hard for a control freak like me). Working on being thankful for every moment, every feeling, and all the good things going on all around me.

So onward in the journey....

No comments:

Post a Comment