Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Gift Recap

Here are some of my favorites gifts that were both given and received in my family this year:

I bought these stockings a long time ago and kept them a secret all the way until Christmas. Our family has never had such "fancy" stockings! I love the way they look all together on my mantle at home.

An assortment of fun gifts, but mostly I love the Harry Potter blu-ray set and the Scrabble flash game from Matt.

The new flat screen TV we surprised my parents with...definitely one of my favorite things this Christmas! They had no idea!

These sippy straw glasses that I gave to my brother-in-law. I still can't believe I didn't buy a pair to keep!

These moustache glasses Matt and I bought in New Orleans last week (more on that later).

And last, but certainly not least, the Kinect!! I can't wait to buy the new Michael Jackson dance game that will show its face in 2011.

So there you have it, a brief run down of all the fun and festivities in our home this Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment