Sunday, May 3, 2015

39 Weeks


Went back in for our weekly appointment this week and there isn't a whole lot of new news to report. We are still progressing slowly and waiting for baby to make her debut. They will allow me to go a week past my due date so at this point we aren't in a huge hurry or worry to get her out! She is still well within her time limits :) 

Still feeling good--the carpal tunnel pains in my hands and the oversized belly (ahem I can't reach over to get anything on my own anymore it seems) are probably the things that are bothering me the most. I'm not sleeping all that well but that's to be expected at this point. 

While we wait this week we decided to go ahead and plant the garden. The weather has been just beautiful and I figure once she arrives I won't much feel like doing anything but watering a garden :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment