Thursday, July 10, 2014

Stitch Fix #4


These were the contents of my 4th Stitch Fix box that arrived in June. I once again loved the contents of the box but only kept 1 item. Here are the details:

1. Top left- Black & White striped cardigan with hot pink accent
I liked this but didn't really love it and decided I don't really need it. 

2. Top middle- Chambray coral necklace
This just wasn't really my style. It was cute but really chunky for a necklace. 

3. Bottom left- Beige blouse
I came close to keeping this peasant style blouse but in the end decided it hugged too tight around the mid-line. The sleeves on this top were super cute but not enough to move it to the keep category.

4. Bottom middle- Pink Chevron swing skirt
Didn't like this one. At all. 

5. Far right- High-low tribal print dress
When I saw the "high-low" part I thought I'd hate this dress but I was so very, very wrong. I love everything about it. The print is awesome, the fit is perfect, and it's hardly a "high-low" style dress. I kept it. And I love it. 

So that was my fourth box. I'm still loving all of the different things the stylists pick out for me--so far they've done a pretty stinkin' good job. If you're ready to take the plunge and order a box for yourself, here's the link: http://www.stitchfix.com/referral/3492278 You really won't regret it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment