Here we are in a new year! I can't believe it's 2011....that seemed so far away a few years ago. Anyway, I thought we'd begin the new year by sharing a few of our "resolutions" for 2011.
1. Use more coupons. We started doing this a while back and then just got lazy. So this year we are going to take another go at being the crazy coupon people in line ahead of you at the grocery store.
2. Bring back reading night. One night per week we will turn off the TV and crack a good book.
3. Have a game night at least every two weeks or so (this can include playing the Kinect!)
4. Eat (and cook) better-for-you vegetarian foods. This includes learning more about a well-rounded veggie diet and making sure we are eating well and not just eating to fill up.
5. Learn (and practice) how to have a better garden.